We are currently looking for a new project manager to join our Bristol team to manage multiple on-going and new projects.
We provide a competitive salary, pension, profit-related annual bonus, generous annual leave and flexibility in working hours and working location.
We work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and enjoy solving complex challenges.
Your role is dynamic, changing to meet new challenges, and key tasks may include:
- Working directly with customers and internal teams to develop project requirements and milestones.
- Assess project progress with internal teams and assign priorities and time estimates.
- Communicate project progress with customers and management and re-evaluate milestones and tasks.
- Manage project deliverables and releases process.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant project management experience – preferably in technology companies.
- Past experience with SW or HW development.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to move projects forward whilst overcoming obstacles.
- Willingness to learn and work effectively in unfamiliar areas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.