We are currently looking for a new senior embedded SW engineer to join our Bristol team focused on developing a next generation Virtual Reality system.
We provide a competitive salary, pension, profit-related annual bonus, generous annual leave and flexibility in working hours and working location.
We work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and enjoy solving complex challenges.
You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to meet any challenge, including:
- Developing drivers and infrastructure on embedded platforms for ARM microcontrollers.
- Development on a preemptive, multithreaded RTOS or embedded linux to meet real-time constraints.
- System-wide issue analysis on embedded systems.
As a senior member of the team you will also:
- Work with project managers and customers to understand requirements, communicate timelines and handle releases.
- Work with the HW team to define requirements, assist with new HW bring-up and solve complex system problems.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- At least 3-5 years of embedded experience working on low-level driver development and embedded applications.
- Experience with development on multithreaded preemptive RTOS.
- Proven ability to move projects forward whilst overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to learn and work effectively in unfamiliar areas.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet project timescales.